ORNO twilight switch 1200W IP44 OR-CR-209
• Twilight switch turns light on in the evenings and off in the mornings
• Switching capacity: 230 volts/max. 1200 W
• Setting range: approx. 2 to 300 lux; time delay: approx. 60 seconds
• Timer: from 1 hour to 9 hours
• Temperature range: -20°C to+ 40°C; type of protection: protection class IP44
This ORNO sensor is an automatic photocell for lamps. When the ambient-light darken to the LUX you set in advance, the lighting will turn ON. The lighting will turn OFF at the present time or ambient-light lager than the setting LUX. It adds the functions of LUX adjustable and TIME setting. Very easy and convenient for the user. If that is not what you are looking for then please have a look at other sensors in our store.
LUX adjustable: turn to MOON position with anticlockwise, it means the photocell will only work in the dark (less than 3LUX). If slowly turn to SUN position with clockwise, it will change the LUX value from dark to dawn, and working in dawn only.
TIMER setting: this photocell has a regular light-controlled function (light is turned on in the night, and turned off in the daylight) and TIMER function, it means that you can set time you want the photocell works with a stated LUX value.
• Switch ON the power.
• Please prepare an opaque material (such as a towel) when testing in the daytime.
• When the towel covers the detection window of the photocell, the ambient light of the items will be dark, it makes lamps to switch ON.
• When taking off the towel, it makes the lamps to switch OFF automatically.
• These settings could be chosen and adjust the detect light by the user between from 2LUX (dark) or 200LUX (dawn).
The LED will flash to display the preset times as follows:
1. 1 hour: flash one time
2. 2 hours: flash two times
3. 3 hours: flash three times
4. 4 hours: flash four times
5. 5 hours: flash five times
6. 6 hours: flash six times
7. 7 hours: flash seven times
8. 8 hours: flash eight times
9. more than 8 hours: flash nine times
10. dusk to dawn: rapidly flash about 3 seconds
• In front of the photocell, it should be no obstruction effecting to accept natural light.
• In front of the photocell, it should be no swaying object.
• Don’t install the photocell under of light or the place where the light will be irradiated to the photocell.
• When a lamp is ON and the intensity of another light source reaches the light off LUX value, and this light lasts for more than one minute, the lamp will switch OFF; the electronic TIMER will stop counting. The TIMER will be counted from starting when the light is turned on in next time.
• The electronic TIMER will reset by the following status when the power is OFF for over 2~5 seconds.
• Switch OFF the power.
• Moving the screws in the items and cover, Mount the bottom case on the wall and connect the cable as shown in the connection-wire figure.
• Please install the item with the correct orientation what shows on the cover and according to the correct installation place with the enclosed inflated screws.
• Screw back the cover, switch ON the power, and test it.
ORNO twilight switch 1200W IP44 OR-CR-209
ORNO twilight switch 1200W IP44 OR-CR-209 specification
|Adjustable daylight sensor:||3-500 LUX|
|LED lights compatible:||Yes|
|Time range:||1-9hours or dusk to dawn only|
|Dimensions [mm]:||H108 x L70 x W40|
|Rated Load:||1200W (incandescent) 300W (LED)|
ORNO twilight switch 1200W IP44 OR-CR-209 package includes
1 x Twilight sensor in retail packaging
2 x Screws
2 x Plastic wall plugs (for the screws)
1 x Manuals
- Rated power
- Rated voltage
- Ingress protection
- Model number
- 2 years
- Operating temperature
- Housing colour
- Bright grey
- Does not apply
- Pack quantity
- Original retail colour packaging
- Country/Region of manufacture
- Type of material
- Type of connection
- Bare wires
- Maximum output current
- Compatible with LED lighting
- Current Type
- Bulb type
- Light Switches
- Unit type
Our goal is to dispatch your online order as soon as possible but please allow several working days during sale periods for the shipment to leave our warehouses. Our cut-off point for same day dispatch is 3 pm.
We work with different carriers to provide the best, quickest option for all our customers.
1. All the orders are shipped as soon as possible and we aim to deliver them within 4-6 working days* in the United Kingdom, 4-10 working days in the rest of Europe and 7-14 working days in any other worldwide destination.
*If products are in stock and we have the capacity to dispatch your order earlier then your order may arrive within 1-2 working days.
There is no shipping cost for any order over £200 within the UK.
If you think that our shipping cost to your destination is too expensive, please get in touch with us and provide your delivery address so we can quote your order individually.
For more information about Delivery & Returns please visit our Delivery & Returns page.
If you have any question please don't hesitate to contact us.
Need a custom order?