ORNO twilight switch 2300W IP65 OR-CR-233
• Twilight sensor with hermetic external probe
• Used to automatically control lighting or other electrical devices while saving electricity
• For use indoors and outdoors
• Works with LED lighting
• Adjustable: light intensity (LUX)
• Small size and easy assembly
• The standard light sensor equipped with approx. 1 meter round cord 2x0,5mm2 with a possibility of extension
This ORNO sensor is a dusk to dawn detector with an outside sensor, which is meant for outside placement helping you to automate your home and office light systems or heating and cooling devices, and more! When the ambient-light darken to the LUX you set in advance, the lighting will turn ON. The lighting will turn OFF at the present time or ambient-light lager than the setting LUX. It adds the functions of LUX adjustable and TIME setting. Very easy and convenient for the user. Small, easy to mount sensor standard light-sensitive, equipped with an approx. 1 meter round cord 2 × 0,5mm² with the possibility of extension (connect the wires to the hermetical box or to a place isolated from the influence weather). If that is not what you are looking for then please have a look at other sensors in our store.
• Set the LUX knob to the moon position and turn on the power.
• Cover the probe with the box during the day cardboard or thick dark fabric. Cover the probe with your finger insufficient.
• Discovery of the probe will turn off the light automatically. Turning the knob towards the moon sign activates
Turning the knob towards the moon sign activates sensor with less illumination (2 LUX), but closer to the sun will turn on at higher illumination (100 LUX). If the illumination of the probe falls below the threshold setting will switch ON the output relay and connected to his receivers. The relay will be on until the time the illumination will not rise above the set threshold.
1. Disconnect the power circuit
2. Check the device for potential free voltage on the power supply.
3. Attach the sensor vertically (downwards) to the desired position with 2 screws.
4. Place the outer probe in an unlit place with an attached (or other) light source. Do not close the probe connecting cable close to the parallel cable underneath mains voltage or conductive high currents.
5. Connect the power supply according to the wiring diagram.
6. Set the trigger to LUX.
How to wire up OR-CR-233? The diagram below shows how to connect wires to the dusk till dawn sensor.
ORNO twilight switch 2300W IP65 OR-CR-233 specification
|Adjustable daylight sensor:
|LED lights compatible:
||H63,4 x L48 x W29,3
ORNO twilight switch 2300W IP65 OR-CR-233 package includes
1 x Twilight sensor in a retail packaging
2 x Screws
2 x Plastic wall plugs (for the screws)
1 x Manuals