PIR motion sensor controller ID-2054
Switch / LED PIR motion sensor for installation in the aluminium profile. Due to its small size, it perfectly fits inside most commercially available aluminium profiles for LED strip. The device works on the principle of the ON / OFF button. When the sensor detects motion activates the receiver for 40 seconds, then it will disconnect. Power max. 20W (voltage 12V)
PIR motion sensor controller ID-2054 specification
Intensity max. 1.66
The dimensions of 50 mm x 11 mm x 3 mm
- Before turning on the power, check all the cable connections - possible short-circuit may damage the device. - Supply voltage controller is 12V - if this voltage is exceeded can occur damage.
PIR motion sensor controller ID-2054 installation instructions:
1) Solder the wires to the power supply in the solder pads on the input side (at the sensor) according to the diagram above.
2) Solder the LED strip in the solder pads on the output side. Please pay attention to the polarity (pow scheme.)
3) Stick the tape inside the LED profile. You should remember not to cover the infrared sensor shade.
Our goal is to dispatch your online order as soon as possible but please allow several working days during sale periods for the shipment to leave our warehouses. Our cut-off point for same day dispatch is 3 pm.
We work with different carriers to provide the best, quickest option for all our customers.
1. All the orders are shipped as soon as possible and we aim to deliver them within 4-6 working days* in the United Kingdom, 4-10 working days in the rest of Europe and 7-14 working days in any other worldwide destination.
*If products are in stock and we have the capacity to dispatch your order earlier then your order may arrive within 1-2 working days.
There is no shipping cost for any order over £200 within the UK.
If you think that our shipping cost to your destination is too expensive, please get in touch with us and provide your delivery address so we can quote your order individually.
For more information about Delivery & Returns please visit our Delivery & Returns page.
If you have any question please don't hesitate to contact us.
Need a custom order?