MAX-LED G4 round light bulb 2W SMD 12V cold white
This LED light bulb with G4 base contains 12 super bright and high intensity 2835 SMD LED chips and offer excellent high light output, performance and are great value for money. The advantage of using this LED G4 with a beam angle of 120 degrees is that it allows for illuminating large areas. Low temperature during operation enables a wide range of applications e.g. ideal for the home or office, used as an auxiliary light source in kitchen luminaries and furniture built-ins. Cool to the touch, these LED bulbs don’t get hot like standard G4 halogen bulbs. As they consume minimal power, they are ideal for use in caravans and boats.
* The total luminous flux of the light source behind the shade at ambient temp. 25 ° C. Tolerance flux +/- 10%.
MAX-LED brand belongs to the MAROX GROUP company, which introduces to the European markets innovative, high-quality products with excellent parameters for commercial and domestic use. Rigorous criteria, which MAX-LED products are subjected to, give the guarantee of security and reliability. They meet high-quality standards and are made exclusively of selected components. All MAX-LED products are environmentally friendly. The assortment of MAX-LED products guarantees to their customers unique saving and functionality, thus creating new fields for bold and innovative lighting design. MAX-LED lighting allows you to look into the future.
In case you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
MAX-LED G4 round light bulb 2W SMD 12V cold white specification
|Beam angle [degrees]||120°|
|Equivalent [W]||15 W|
|Luminous flux [lm]||140 lm|
|No. of switching cycles||20 000|
|Power [W]||2 W|
|Quantity of LEDs||12|
|type of LEDs||SMD|
|Warm up time (60%)||<2s|
|Warm up time (95%)||<2s|
1 x MAX-LED bulb G4 SMD 2W 12V warm white in a retail box
- Type of socket
- Rated power
- Light colour
- Cold white
- Rated voltage
- Luminous flux
- Colour rendering index
- Beam angle
- Lamp power factor
- Ingress protection
- CE, RoHS
- 3 years
- Does not apply
- Pack quantity
- Original retail colour packaging
- Country/Region of manufacture
- Bulb type
- Connected Home Compatibility
- Connected Home Protocol
- Colour Changing
- Colour Temperature
- Energy Efficiency Rating
- Unit type
Our goal is to dispatch your online order as soon as possible but please allow several working days during sale periods for the shipment to leave our warehouses. Our cut-off point for same day dispatch is 3 pm.
We use 5 different carriers to provide the best and the cheapest option for all our customers.
1. Royal Mail (1st Class Sign For - smaller orders delivery within 1-3 days) - £2.16
2. myHermes (Economic delivery - larger orders, delivery within 3-5 days) - £2.40
3. Parcel Force (Quick, convenient and secure shipping - any type of order, delivery within 24h hours) - £7.20
4. Parcel Force (Quick, convenient and secure shipping - any type of order, delivery within 48h hours) £6
5. TNT (For larger orders mainly 2m aluminium profiles, delivery within 4-5 days) - £22.80
There is no shipping cost for any order over £200 within the UK.
For more information about Delivery & Returns please visit our Delivery & Returns tab.
If you have any question please don't hesitate to contact us.