The characteristic feature of LED lamps is the fact that the light emitted is homogeneous in the full visible spectrum, without negatively influencing the mood as opposed to traditional fluorescents.
LED fluorescent lamps are used especially in offices, shopping centres, underground parking lots, workplaces, garages, warehouses, etc.
MAX-LED PC LED tube T8 10W 60cm neutral white specification
Type of socket G13
Rated power 10W
Nominal luminous flux of 920 lumens
Color temperature of white light neutral 4500K
Rated voltage 100-250V AC 50 ~ 60Hz
Power type Single-sided
Energy consumption 10 kWh / 1000h
CFL 18W Fluorescent Substitute
Color rendering index CRI RA ≥ 80
Lamp power factor PF ≥0.90
Nominal radiation angle of 240 °
LED light source SMD
Lamp warm-up time (60%) / (95%) <2s
Number of cycles on/off ≥20,000
Energy efficiency A +
The mercury content of the lamp is missing
The possibility of dimming is not
Protective guard (Diffuser) yes (milk - PC polycarbonate)
Cooling aluminium cartridge
Typical lamp life of ≥ 50 000h
Length 600 mm (+/- 1mm)
Required operating temperature -10 to +40 ° C
Declarations / Certificates CE, RoHS
Warranty 36 months (3 years)
Our goal is to dispatch your online order as soon as possible but please allow several working days during sale periods for the shipment to leave our warehouses. Our cut-off point for same day dispatch is 3 pm.
We use 5 different carriers to provide the best and the cheapest option for all our customers.
1. Royal Mail (1st Class Sign For - smaller orders delivery within 1-3 days) - £2.16
2. myHermes (Economic delivery - larger orders, delivery within 3-5 days) - £2.40
3. Parcel Force (Quick, convenient and secure shipping - any type of order, delivery within 24h hours) - £7.20
4. Parcel Force (Quick, convenient and secure shipping - any type of order, delivery within 48h hours) £6
5. TNT (For larger orders mainly 2m aluminium profiles, delivery within 4-5 days) - £22.80
There is no shipping cost for any order over £200 within the UK.
For more information about Delivery & Returns please visit our Delivery & Returns tab.
If you have any question please don't hesitate to contact us.