ORNO flush mounted microwave motion sensor OR-CR-239 180° 1200W IP20
The ORNO microwave sensor with low power output is designed for automatic control of lighting or other electrical devices. Works perfectly with LED lighting. It will be used indoors.
- works with LED lighting
- regulation of: lighting time (TIME), the sensitivity of light intensity (LUX) and range of motion detection (SENS)
- suitable for installation in a wall box with a diameter of 60 mm
- built-in twilight sensor
- motion detection through glass, plastics, drywall,
- no temperature effect on detection
- range: 5-15 m
- max. load: 1200 W
- viewing angle: 180°
- frequency: 5.8 GHz
- power output: <0.2 mW
- installation height: 1-1.8 m
- lighting time: min. 10 sec (+/- 3 sec), max. 12 min (+/- 1 min)
- light intensity: <3-2000 lux
- degree of protection: IP20
- power supply: ~ 230V / 50Hz
- working temperature: -20°C +60°C
- dimensions: 80 x 80 x 32 mm (h / w / m)
ORNO flush mounted microwave motion sensor OR-CR-239 180° 1200W IP20 specification
|Light intensity [lx]||3-2000|
|Maximum detection range [m]||15|
|Minimum setting operating time [min]||10|
|Maximum setting operating time [min]||12|
|Degree of protection||IP20|
Our goal is to dispatch your online order as soon as possible but please allow several working days during sale periods for the shipment to leave our warehouses. Our cut-off point for same day dispatch is 3 pm.
We work with different carriers to provide the best, quickest option for all our customers.
1. All the orders are shipped as soon as possible and we aim to deliver them within 4-6 working days* in the United Kingdom, 4-10 working days in the rest of Europe and 7-14 working days in any other worldwide destination.
*If products are in stock and we have the capacity to dispatch your order earlier then your order may arrive within 1-2 working days.
There is no shipping cost for any order over £200 within the UK.
If you think that our shipping cost to your destination is too expensive, please get in touch with us and provide your delivery address so we can quote your order individually.
For more information about Delivery & Returns please visit our Delivery & Returns page.
If you have any question please don't hesitate to contact us.
Need a custom order?