ORNO flush mounted microwave motion sensor OR-CR-239 180° 1200W IP20
The ORNO microwave sensor with low power output is designed for automatic control of lighting or other electrical devices. Works perfectly with LED lighting. It will be used indoors.
- works with LED lighting
- regulation of: lighting time (TIME), the sensitivity of light intensity (LUX) and range of motion detection (SENS)
- suitable for installation in a wall box with a diameter of 60 mm
- built-in twilight sensor
- motion detection through glass, plastics, drywall,
- no temperature effect on detection
- range: 5-15 m
- max. load: 1200 W
- viewing angle: 180°
- frequency: 5.8 GHz
- power output: <0.2 mW
- installation height: 1-1.8 m
- lighting time: min. 10 sec (+/- 3 sec), max. 12 min (+/- 1 min)
- light intensity: <3-2000 lux
- degree of protection: IP20
- power supply: ~ 230V / 50Hz
- working temperature: -20°C +60°C
- dimensions: 80 x 80 x 32 mm (h / w / m)
ORNO flush mounted microwave motion sensor OR-CR-239 180° 1200W IP20 specification
|Light intensity [lx]||3-2000|
|Maximum detection range [m]||15|
|Minimum setting operating time [min]||10|
|Maximum setting operating time [min]||12|
|Degree of protection||IP20|
Our goal is to dispatch your online order as soon as possible but please allow several working days during sale periods for the shipment to leave our warehouses. Our cut-off point for same day dispatch is 3 pm.
We use 5 different carriers to provide the best and the cheapest option for all our customers.
1. Royal Mail (1st Class Sign For - smaller orders delivery within 1-3 days) - £2.16
2. myHermes (Economic delivery - larger orders, delivery within 3-5 days) - £2.40
3. Parcel Force (Quick, convenient and secure shipping - any type of order, delivery within 24h hours) - £7.20
4. Parcel Force (Quick, convenient and secure shipping - any type of order, delivery within 48h hours) £6
5. TNT (For larger orders mainly 2m aluminium profiles, delivery within 4-5 days) - £22.80
There is no shipping cost for any order over £200 within the UK.
For more information about Delivery & Returns please visit our Delivery & Returns tab.
If you have any question please don't hesitate to contact us.