ORNO PIR motion sensor 1200W IP44 OR-CR-204 white
• passive infrared sensor
• used to automatically control lighting or other electrical devices
• for indoor and outdoor use
• works with LED lighting
• mechanical vertical adjustment
• adjustable: light time (LUX) and light intensity (LUX)
• available colours: white, black
This ORNO sensor adopts high sensitivity detector, integrated circuit and SMT; It gathers automatic, convenient, safe, energy-saving, practical functions; It has wide detection range made up of up and down, left and right service field. Switch on automatically when someone enters the range of PIR motion sensor. Enables connected lights to switch on automatically light then stays on until the person leaves the range and then switches itself off when the range of the sensor is unoccupied. The sensor reflects the latest development in outdoor lighting technology and provides close to zero energy wastage in terms of lights being on unnecessarily with the ability to adjust the timing 2-7 minutes and adjust the level of ambient light intensity at which the device operated. It can identify day and night automatically; It is easy to install and its usage is wide; It has the function of power indication and detection indication. If that is not what you are looking for then please have a look at other motion sensors in our store.
Identify day and night automatically: The ambient light of ST09 could be adjusted according to your desire: when turning to SUN (max), it will work day and night, when turning it to MOON (min), it will only work in the ambient light less than 3LUX. As for adjustment, please refer to testing way. Time-delay is added continually: When it receives the second induction signals after the first induction, it will compute time once more on the rest of the first time-delay basis (set time). Time-delay is adjustable: It can be set according to your desire, the minimum is 10sec±3sec, and the maximum is 7min±2min.
Turn time knob anti-clockwise to the minimum; turn the LUX knob clockwise to the maximum (SUN), Switch on power, the controlled load should not work, needing to preheat within 5-30sec. The sensor will be sensed again in 5-10sec later when the first induction is finished; the load should work when received the sensor signal and stop working within 7-13sec with no any sensor signal. Turn LUX knob to minimum anti-clockwise, if you test it when the ambient light is more than 3LUX, the induction load would not work after the load stops working; the load should work if you cover the detection window with opaque object (towel etc), it would be regular the load stops to work within 7-13sec under no induction signal condition.
Note: when testing in daylight, please turn LUX knob to (SUN) position, otherwise the sensor lamp could not work!
(see the picture below)
• Switch off the power.
• Loosen the screw on the bottom lid, open the wiring hole, pass the wire of power and load through the bottom lid.
• Fix the bottom lid with inflated screw in the selected position.
• Connect the power and load wire into connection-wire column according to the connecting figure.
• Put the sensor on the bottom lid, twist the screw tightly then electrify it and test it.
ORNO PIR motion sensor 1200W IP44 OR-CR-204 white specification
|Ambient Light:||3-2000 LUX (adjustable)|
|Detection Distance [m]:||12|
|Time-Delay:||min: 10sec±3sec; max: 7min±2min|
|Dimensions [mm]:||H91,6 x L84,6 x W63,4|
|Power consumption:||0.45W (work); 0.1W (static)|
|Installation Height [m]:||2-4|
|Rated Load:||1200W (incandescent) 300W (LED)|
|LED lights compatible:||Yes|
|Detection Motion Speed [m/s]:||0.6 ~1.5|
ORNO PIR motion sensor 1200W IP44 OR-CR-204 white package includes
1 x White PIR motion sensor in a retail packaging
2 x Screws
2 x Plastic wall plugs (for the screws)
1 x Manuals
- Rated power
- 1200W (incandescent) 300W (LED)
- Rated voltage
- Ingress protection
- Model number
- Dimensions [mm]
- L:84,6 / W:63,4 / H:91,6
- 2 years
- Operating temperature
- Housing colour
- Does not apply
- Sensor range
- max. 12m
- Working humidity
- below 93%RH
- Detection range
- Detection motion speed [m/s]
- 0.6 ~1.5
- Bulb type
- Light Switches
Our goal is to dispatch your online order as soon as possible but please allow several working days during sale periods for the shipment to leave our warehouses. Our cut-off point for same day dispatch is 3 pm.
We use 5 different carriers to provide the best and the cheapest option for all our customers.
1. Royal Mail (1st Class Sign For - smaller orders delivery within 1-3 days) - £2.16
2. myHermes (Economic delivery - larger orders, delivery within 3-5 days) - £2.40
3. Parcel Force (Quick, convenient and secure shipping - any type of order, delivery within 24h hours) - £7.20
4. Parcel Force (Quick, convenient and secure shipping - any type of order, delivery within 48h hours) £6
5. TNT (For larger orders mainly 2m aluminium profiles, delivery within 4-5 days) - £22.80
There is no shipping cost for any order over £200 within the UK.
For more information about Delivery & Returns please visit our Delivery & Returns tab.
If you have any question please don't hesitate to contact us.