Philips GU10 CorePro LED spotlight 120° 5W cold white
ENERGY EFFICIENT LED CORPORATION Bulb Philips is a modern bulb that uses as a light source semiconductor LEDs that diffuse light, imitating the lighting of a classic bulb, thus perfectly illuminates the room. Halogen is a combination of the economics of use with high efficiency. Philips has managed to achieve incredible power levels of 550 lumens of power with 5W of power consumption. It's the equivalent of the classic 65W. It is worth noting that other cheaper LED halogens of the same 5W power get a performance of just 410 lumens.
The bulb cover is milky so you can not see the diodes and the halogen shines the whole surface evenly.
550 LUMENS = POWER OF THE STANDARD BULB 65W
SMD LED BULBS are the most modern lighting solution. Their lifespan is very long, it does not shorten its frequent turning on and off, they do not need time to warm up (they do not take extra power). LED bulbs are perfect when working at very low or high ambient temperature.
Thanks to the use of LED diodes with excellent efficiency, the light efficiency of light sources allows for real, even eight to ten times the savings of electricity in relation to incandescent light sources. Light bulb based on SMD (Surface Mount Device) technology. The use of energy given in the form of heat is reduced to a minimum, so it is always cold. The bulbs have a lighting angle as in the usual halogen - 120 degrees.
- Type of socket
- Rated power
- Light colour
- Cold white
- Luminous flux
- Colour rendering index
- Beam angle
- Ingress protection
- CE, RoHS
- 2 years
- Number of switching cycles (ON/OFF)
- Does not apply
- Pack quantity
- Original retail colour packaging
- Country/Region of manufacture
- Bulb diameter
- Bulb type
- Connected Home Compatibility
- Connected Home Protocol
- Colour Changing
- Colour Temperature
- Energy Efficiency Rating
- Unit type
Our goal is to dispatch your online order as soon as possible but please allow several working days during sale periods for the shipment to leave our warehouses. Our cut-off point for same day dispatch is 3 pm.
We use 5 different carriers to provide the best and the cheapest option for all our customers.
1. Royal Mail (1st Class Sign For - smaller orders delivery within 1-3 days) - £2.16
2. myHermes (Economic delivery - larger orders, delivery within 3-5 days) - £2.40
3. Parcel Force (Quick, convenient and secure shipping - any type of order, delivery within 24h hours) - £7.20
4. Parcel Force (Quick, convenient and secure shipping - any type of order, delivery within 48h hours) £6
5. TNT (For larger orders mainly 2m aluminium profiles, delivery within 4-5 days) - £22.80
There is no shipping cost for any order over £200 within the UK.
For more information about Delivery & Returns please visit our Delivery & Returns tab.
If you have any question please don't hesitate to contact us.