Delivery & Returns
Our goal is to dispatch your online order as soon as possible but please allow several working days during sale periods for the shipment to leave our warehouses. Our cut-off point for same day dispatch is 3 pm.
- We aim to deliver your order within 3-6 working days* in the United Kingdom, 4-10 working days in the rest of Europe and 7-14 working days in any other worldwide destination.
- Our standard delivery rates are contained within the online checkout summary for your product(s).
- We deliver using third-party couriers and delivery providers, which may require a signature on delivery. If you are not home to receive your delivery, there will be 2 more attempts or a note may be left for you indicating the pick-up location where you can collect it. We reserve the right to cancel your order and charge you for the costs we incur as a result and/or to charge you for any additional costs we incur in storing the goods if you fail to collect them within 21 days after the date on which we first attempted to deliver them to you.
- Please ensure your shipping address is where you will be during business hours. If you request for your order to be left at your home delivery address, and a signature or physical handoff of the product is not possible, Future House Store is not liable to replace the order should your order, for whatever reason, be stolen or lost after it has been delivered.
- We recommend that customers have their parcels sent to (the "ship to" location) a daytime address where parcels can be signed for and/or physically received.
- Delivery of an order shall be completed when we deliver the products to the address you gave us and the products will be your responsibility from that time.
- If we miss the delivery deadline for any products then you may cancel your order straight away if any of the following apply:
a. we have refused to deliver the products;
b. delivery within the delivery deadline was essential (taking into account all the relevant circumstances); or
c. you told us before we accepted your order that delivery within the delivery deadline was essential.
- If you do not wish to cancel your order straight away, or do not have the right to do so under clause 1.2(g), you can give us a new deadline for delivery, which must be reasonable, and you can cancel your Order if we do not meet the new deadline.
- If you do choose to cancel your order for late delivery under clause 1.2(g) or clause 2(c), you can do so for just some of the products or all of them, unless splitting them up would significantly reduce their value. If the products have been delivered to you, you will have to return them to us or allow us to collect them, and we will pay the costs of this. After you cancel your Order we will refund any sums you have paid to us for the cancelled products and their delivery.
- Depending on your Delivery Destination your order may be subject to import duties and taxes which are applied when the delivery reaches that destination. We try and include all applicable duties and taxes in our rates where possible. However, please note that for deliveries outside of the European Union we have no control over these charges and we cannot guarantee that we will accurately predict their amount. Ultimately, these are the responsibility of the customer. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
- You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable or responsible if you break any such law.
*If products are in stock and we have the capacity to dispatch your order earlier then your order may arrive within 1-2 working days.
If you think that our shipping cost to your destination is too expensive, please get in touch with us and provide your delivery address so we can quote your order individually.
1. Your right to cancel
- If you are a consumer, you have a legal right to cancel a contract during the period set out below in clause 2 (c). This means that during the relevant period if you change your mind or decide for any other reason that you do not want to receive or keep a product, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the contract and receive a refund. Advice about your legal right to cancel the contract is available from your local consumer protection agency or regulator.
- However, this cancellation right does not apply in the case of:
- sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software, once these products are unsealed after you receive them
- any products made to your specification or which are personalised
- any Products which become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery
- products that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly
- the supply of accommodation, transport of goods, vehicle rental services, catering or services related to leisure activities, if the contract provides for a specific date or period of performance.
- Your legal right to cancel a contract starts from the date of the dispatch confirmation (the date on which we e-mail you to confirm our acceptance of your order), which is when the contract between us is formed. Your deadline for cancelling the contract is on the end date is the end of 30 days after the day on which you purchased the product. To cancel a contract, you just need to let us know that you have decided to cancel. The easiest way to do this is to complete the Returns form on our website.
- If you cancel your contract we will:
- refund you the price you paid for the products. However, please note we are permitted by law to reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the products if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop.
- refund any delivery costs you have paid, although, as permitted by law, the maximum refund will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer (provided that this is a common and generally acceptable method).
- make any refunds due to you as soon as possible and in any event within the deadlines indicated below:
- if you have received the product and we have not offered to collect it from you: 21 days after the day on which we receive the product back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the product back to us. For information about how to return a product to us, see clause 2.3;
- if you have not received the product or you have received it and we have offered to collect it from you: 21 days after you inform us of your decision to cancel the contract.
- If you have returned the products to us under this clause 2 because they are faulty or misdescribed, we will refund the price of the products in full, together with any applicable delivery charges, and any reasonable costs you incur in returning the item to us.
- We will generally refund you by the same method that you use to make payment.
- If a product has been delivered to you before you decide to cancel your contract:
- then you must return it to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 21 days after the day on which you let us know that you wish to cancel the Contract. You should send it back to the address set out in our Contact details section;
- unless the product is faulty or not as described (in this case, see clause 2(i)), you will be responsible for the cost of returning the Products to us. If the product is one which cannot be returned by post, we estimate that if you use the carrier which delivered the product to you, these costs should not exceed the sums we charged you for delivery. If we have offered to collect the product from you, we will charge you the direct cost to us of the collection.
2. Damaged or defective goods
- You should inspect the goods when you receive them for defects or damage. If you find that they are already defective or damaged, you should tell us as soon as possible using the contact details given above in the Contact details section.
- As a consumer, you have certain legal rights in relation to the quality of the products that we supply and we have a legal duty to supply products that are in accordance with our contract with you. These rights are not affected by the cancellation rights set out above. For details of those legal rights, please contact your local consumer protection agency or regulator.
3. General information about the return of goods
- Please send all returns to us at the address set out in the Contact details section with a covering letter, stating your order reference number, together with a copy of the original delivery note.
- Whenever you return goods to us, please try as far as possible to take care when opening the packaging. If you are able to return them in their original packaging, this may save you having to buy alternative packaging in which to return the goods.
- Until goods are returned to/collected by us, you have a legal obligation to retain possession of the goods and to take reasonable care of them while they are in your possession. We recommend that you return goods by recorded delivery and we advise you to ensure the goods are adequately insured during the return journey.