ORNO PIR motion sensor 800W IP20 OR-CR-207
• passive infrared sensor
• used for an automatical control of lighting or other electrical equipment while saving energy
• for indoor applications
• collaborates with LED lighting
• regulation: lighting time (TIME) and the sensitivity of the light intensity (LUX)
• installation of suspended ceilings
• available colours: white
This ORNO sensor is a new saving-energy switch, it adopts good sensitivity detection, integrated circuit. It gathers automatism, convenient safe, saving-energy and practical functions. It utilizes the infrared energy from human as a control signal source, it can start the load at once when one enters the detection field. It can identify day and night automatically. It is easy to install and used widely. If that is not what you are looking for then please have a look at other motion sensors in our store.
• Identify day and night automatically. Can adjust ambient light according to your desire: when turning to SUN (max), it will work in the daytime and at night. When turning to the MOON (min), it will only work under less than 3LUX circumstance. As for Adjustment, please refer to testing way.
• Time-delay is added continually: when it receives the second induction signal after the first inductor, it will compute time once more on the rest of the first time-delay basic. (Set time)
• Time-delay adjustment: it can be set according to your desire. The minimum is 10±3 sec; the maximum is 7±2min.
• Turn off the power.
• Moving the transparent vinyl cover what is in the bottom of the sensor.
• Loosing the screws in the connection terminal, connecting the power and rated load to a connection terminal of the sensor according to connection sketch map.
• Tighten the screws, put the transparent vinyl cover into the original station.
• Folding the metal spring of the sensor to upwards, until they are in “I” position with the sensor, then put the sensor into the hole or installation box what is in the ceiling, the size is similar to the item. Releasing the spring, the sensor will be set in this installation position.
• After finishing installing, the sensor could be connected the power and test it.
• After installation, Turned LUX knob clockwise to the maximum (SUN), Turned time knob anti-clockwise to the minimum.
• Turn on the power, the sensor will be electrified and warm-up, 30 sec later, the item will be entered into the working estate.
• 5~10 seconds after the light goes out for the first time and then sensing, the load should be worked.
• Turns LUX knob anti-clockwise to the minimum. If it is tested under the circumstance below 3LUX, the load should not work after induction load stop working; but if you cover the detection window with opaque objects (towel etc), the load works. Under the condition of no induction signals, the load should stop working within 5-15 sec.
NOTED: When testing in Daylight, please turn LUX knob to the position, otherwise, the sensor will not induce and make the light bright.
• Should be installed by an electrician or experienced person.
• Avoid installing it on the unrest objects
• There shouldn’t be a hindrance and moving object in front of the detection window affecting detection.
• Avoid installing it near air temperature alteration zones such as air-condition, central heating, etc.
• Considering your safety, please don’t open the cover when you find the hitch after installation.
ORNO PIR motion sensor 800W IP20 OR-CR-207 specification
||3-2000 LUX (adjustable)
|Detection Distance [m]:
||min: 10sec±3sec; max: 15min±2min
||H76 x L75.6 x W75.6
||0.45W (work); 0.1W (static)
|Installation Height [m]:
|LED lights compatible:
|Detection Motion Speed [m/s]:
ORNO PIR motion sensor 800W IP20 OR-CR-207 package includes
1 x PIR motion sensor in a retail packaging
2 x Spring clips
1 x Manuals