Spring touch switch controller ID-2055
This little device is designed for turning ON and OFF 12V LED strips mounted inside aluminium profiles. Turn ON / OFF by touching the profile diffuser. Due to its small size(50 mm x 7 mm x 5 mm), it perfectly fits inside most commercially available aluminium profiles for LED strip.
Indicator light - The switch has a discreet, blue light that indicates where the switch is located.
Maximum load: 60W (e.g. 12.5m of 3528 with 60 LEDs per meter, 8.3m of 5050 with 30 LEDs per meter, 6m of 2835 with 60 LEDs per meter)
Input voltage: 12VDC
Output voltage: 12VDC
Maximum current: 5A
Safety class: Class III
Easy to install (requires soldering)
The dimensions of 50 mm x 7 mm x 5 mm
- Before turning on the power, check all the cable connections - possible short-circuit may damage the device. - Supply voltage controller is 12V - if this voltage is exceeded it can occur damage.
Spring touch switch controller ID-2055 installation instructions:
1) Solder the wires to the power supply in the solder pads on the input side. 2) Solder the LED strip in the solder pads on the output side. Please pay attention to the polarity. 3) Insert the switch inside the LED profile. Can be attached to a profile with a use of a double-sided adhesive. (sticky tape not included)
The switch may not function properly with non-transparent diffusers (milky/frosted).
- Rated power
- Rated voltage
- Ingress protection
- Model number
- CE, RoHS
- 2 years
- Does not apply
- Pack quantity
- Clear plastic bag
- Country/Region of manufacture
- Type of connection
- 2 Pin
- Current Type
- Lighting Remote & Control
- Unit type
- Output voltage
Our goal is to dispatch your online order as soon as possible but please allow several working days during sale periods for the shipment to leave our warehouses. Our cut-off point for same day dispatch is 3 pm.
We use 5 different carriers to provide the best and the cheapest option for all our customers.
1. Royal Mail (1st Class Sign For - smaller orders delivery within 1-3 days) - £2.16
2. myHermes (Economic delivery - larger orders, delivery within 3-5 days) - £2.40
3. Parcel Force (Quick, convenient and secure shipping - any type of order, delivery within 24h hours) - £7.20
4. Parcel Force (Quick, convenient and secure shipping - any type of order, delivery within 48h hours) £6
5. TNT (For larger orders mainly 2m aluminium profiles, delivery within 4-5 days) - £22.80
There is no shipping cost for any order over £200 within the UK.
For more information about Delivery & Returns please visit our Delivery & Returns tab.
If you have any question please don't hesitate to contact us.