10mm RGBW 5 pin wire connector
Our RGBW 5050 LED strip connection wire - 10mm is an easy way to connect your LED strip to e.g. RF controller. There is no need for soldering just open the cover and put the LED strip in "plug and play". Forget about throwing away offcuts! With our connector, you can use every little bit of your LED strip. Wires are soft and can be bent easily to adapt to your needs.
• Ensure your section of LED light strip has five contacts (R G B W and +) and the contacts are clean
• Open the white clasp of the connector
• Insert the LED light strip into the clasp, under the prongs – making sure to match the + on the strip to the + on the clasp (black wire)
• Close the clasp
• Gently pull on the LED light strip to confirm you’ve made a solid connection
• Your connection is made!
Please make sure the width of your strip is 10mm as some of the RGBW strips are 12mm
Please check other LED strip accessories as well as other products available at our shop. In case you have any questions just contact us.
10mm RGBW 5 pin wire connector specification
|LED strip handling:||RGBW 10mm|
|Dimensions(mm):||L21 x H5 x W20|
|Storage temperature:||-20 ~ 60°C|
- Ingress protection
- Does not apply
- Pack quantity
- Country/Region of manufacture
- Type of connection
- 5 Pin
- Connected Home Compatibility
- Connected Home Protocol
- LED strip connector
- Unit type
Our goal is to dispatch your online order as soon as possible but please allow several working days during sale periods for the shipment to leave our warehouses. Our cut-off point for same day dispatch is 3 pm.
We work with different carriers to provide the best, quickest option for all our customers.
1. All the orders are shipped as soon as possible and we aim to deliver them within 4-6 working days* in the United Kingdom, 4-10 working days in the rest of Europe and 7-14 working days in any other worldwide destination.
*If products are in stock and we have the capacity to dispatch your order earlier then your order may arrive within 1-2 working days.
There is no shipping cost for any order over £200 within the UK.
If you think that our shipping cost to your destination is too expensive, please get in touch with us and provide your delivery address so we can quote your order individually.
For more information about Delivery & Returns please visit our Delivery & Returns page.
If you have any question please don't hesitate to contact us.
Need a custom order?